Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
We are a B Corp
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; Our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
Grove Collaborative is looking for a People Operations Partner with 4-6 years of progressive experience to join our fast growing People Operations Team! You’ll partner closely with the leaders and teams you support onsite in our Headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
- Self motivated and able to manage issues to close
- Resilient and comfortable in fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Hands-on who can act both tactically and strategically to maximize employee experience
- Offer high-touch customer service while supporting our teams and people operations
- Approachable, genuine and able to have fun!
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Ensure managers and company adhere to local and federal compliance - provide ongoing training, audit and upskill to your teams.
- Work closely across all business functions to offer solutions for continuous improvement. Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Identify and surface trends to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations matters in a consistent, empathetic, and legally sound manner.
- Partner with VP, People and People Operations team members on critical initiatives such as talent assessments, compensation planning & analytics, leadership development & training, organizational design, change management & communication strategies.
- Deliver seamless HR support to managers and employees by leveraging people programs, processes and systems, educating on policies & best practices, and always acting with authenticity, trust and respect.
- Support the establishment of culture and drive engagement by analyzing trends and developing specific employee engagement strategies with senior leaders and managers.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- HR Professional with 4-6 years experience in similar role
- Have experience working in a fast paced, high growth start up environment
- Familiar with Local, State & Federal labor laws in California
- Experience running point on full cycle HR responsibilities
- Experience supporting multiple client groups
- Experience with ADP a plus
- PHR or similar certification a plus
Everyone who works here is nice, respects everyone else, works hard, and is good at their jobs. We've grew 4x in the past year, and plan on doing it again this year.
We also have:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options: shared success is core to our mission
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage
- Free VIP Membership + 25% off every Grove order
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.