Grove Collaborative is a digitally native brand and direct-to-consumer e-commerce platform for natural home and personal care products. With a mission to help every family create a healthy, beautiful home, Grove offers a flexible recurring shipment model and gives each customer a personal shopper, a “Grove Guide.”
What makes us different
We are a B Corp - a group of about 2500 companies (like Patagonia and Ben & Jerry's) that prioritize social & environmental impact as well as profits. We can only do well if our community, environment, employees, and customers do well too.
We sell real things to real people, and make an impact
We’re not selling to Silicon Valley & New York; our customers are real families across the United States. We’ve helped hundreds of thousands of families make better decisions and use more sustainable products.
The Director of Merchandising owns all aspects of assortment planning, buying and driving sales of our entire portfolio of brands, ensuring we are maximizing efforts on our site and through our various marketing channels.
We're looking for an amazing addition to our rapidly growing team who can optimize our site merchandise experience as well as successfully execute marketing initiatives to drive financial growth. As our Site Merchandising Coordinator, you will ensure that the Grove.co site is positioned to help cross-functional teams achieve sales goals as well as additional KPIs. This role will report directly to our Site Merchandising Manager and work cross-departmentally with Inventory, Marketing, Creative, and Engineering, just to name a few. Success in this role is delivering an increase in sales performance and increased customer engagement on site.
Your Role & Impact
· Own content and creative asset refreshes across both desktop and mobile
· Opportunity to run site maintenance and resolve any issues that arise
· Own ongoing projects and testing with our Growth team, and be able to contribute learnings and insight into our go-forward strategy
· Actively partnering with our Buying team to ensure set up and management of all new and existing products and categories for Grove.co
· Actively partnering with Marketing team to manage the setup of marketing and merchandising promotions, to assure accurate execution through testing
· Actively supporting our Inventory team to track products and inventory levels in support of upkeep and audit, to ensure site functionality for Grove specific site assets (set-baskets, carousel, up-sell)
· Share learnings with cross functional partners on site metrics and campaign performance. Opportunity to provide go-forward recommendations and strategies to our Buying and Marketing teams
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience with backend website configuration (i.e. Magento, etc.)
· 1-3 years of site merchandising with exposure to cross functional collaboration
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Strong analytical skills, able to parse large amounts of historical data to craft and inform high level strategy
· Proven ability to multi-task, maintain organization and pay careful attention to detail
· Strong aptitude to work within deadlines both independently and as part of a team
· Other Skills: Strong MS Office skills, proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
We are remaking the future of consumer goods and want you to join us.
· Competitive compensation
· Stock options -- shared success is core to our mission
· Comprehensive medical, vision, dental and commuter benefits
· Wellness programs like quarterly massages and weekly meditation
· A shiny Mac and the other productivity accessories you need
· Flexible Paid Time Off -- we care most about results
We also have:
· A beautifully designed, brand new, open office Located at 1301 Sansome, near Embarcadero
· Fully stocked communal kitchen with healthy snacks and on tap Kombucha
· A cozy "quiet room" for focused work or meditation
· A handful of friendly, productivity-enhancing (...mostly) small office dogs
Let’s do this
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove. It's a heck of a lot of fun, and we'd love to tell you more about it.