NinthDecimal is the omni-channel marketing platform powered by location data. We’re building a precise understanding of consumer behavior by connecting their digital and physical lives, helping marketers solve some of their biggest market opportunities. Our unique understanding of today’s consumer is built on a strong legacy of innovation and a customer intelligence platform that has been market tested by the world’s leading brands.
NinthDecimal provides audience data, activation solutions, measurement, and insights across all media, empowering marketers to succeed in today’s omni-channel and data-driven world.
We are looking for a Director, Product Management that will be responsible for leading all of the Product Management responsibilities for one of the largest and most strategic products at NinthDecimal. This person will have to gather requirements, prioritize and manage a roadmap, act and think independently, track and analyze all components of the business, and drive growth with customers. This position can be based in the SF Bay Area or in our New York office.
NinthDecimal product managers are hands-on owners and drivers of their business. This means that not only are they comfortable engaging with internal engineering teams, but they are also customer-facing. They know the market and have strong opinions to inform product decisions. This is a hands-on job for a dynamic leader who works across all phases of product development and product management related to omni-channel measurement. This position will entail advocating the products with partners and clients as needed.
- Develop, prioritize and execute product strategies that secure and grow the Measurement business as well as improve the product impact and results across a wide range of constituents - advertisers, agencies, agency trading desks, DSPs, exchanges, and mobile publishers & developers.
- Manage the creation and articulation of key-value propositions, use cases, and features/functionality, and market/business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with engineering to establish well-understood product requirements, effectively organize resource allocation, and deliver against established roadmap deliverables.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and partner services teams to constantly optimize efforts relating to company goals.
- Engage in the day-to-day communications with both clients and internal teams.
- -Look for opportunities to help grow through product innovation and customer needs.
- Represent the needs of top partners within the organization and escalate issues and requests as needed.
- Evangelize NinthDecimal in the marketplace
- Gather feedback that will inform Engineering, Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Sales decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of six years of executive product development experience, preferably at an advertising technology company: we'll want to know details about the products you have owned and delivered and their success in the market.
- Demonstrable ad-tech stack and ecosystem knowledge and understanding the roles of key players (including DSPs, DMPs, exchanges, etc.)
- High proficiency in Project management using Agile framework and tools.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- MBA/MS or equivalent with specialization in marketing, finance, mathematics, business or related field of study.
- Working knowledge of mobile technologies, location data, and location intelligence applications.
- Statistical background or training.
- Experience in advertising research and measurement.
- Knowledge of open-source software design and development practices.