We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As the Partner Enablement Program Manager, you'll join our team of instructional designers, sales enablement pros, and training and development gurus who develop and deliver training for our customers, co-workers, and network of approved partners. Your role will be to enable and support our global partner network, who are certified to deliver top notch localized support, expertise, and customer enablement for our technology in dozens of countries. You will work cross-functionally with teams around the world to support and accelerate growth of the partner ecosystem.
As the Partner Enablement Program Manager, you will:
- create and deploy a role-based partner certification program that spans business development, sales, solutions consulting, and service delivery personnel in partner organizations
- certify partners for service delivery across all Galvanize Solutions.
- leverage an existing content and programs to onboard new partners to attain a minimum standard level of knowledge about our company, industry and solutions.
- leverage an existing internal training program to ensure competent performance in sales development, account management, solutions consulting, and service delivery roles.
- administer the certification of all globally eligible partners directly through partners and indirectly through partner managers.
- maintain up to date contact lists of all partners.
- manage partner usage of technology, including Salesforce, Highspot, and our learning management systems to ensure proper user administration, training, adoption and usage, and reporting.
- remotely deliver continuous sessions to partners to ensure they are up to date on releases and any other important changes to the business.
- coordinate and facilitate an annual partner enablement summit once program reaches maturity.
- work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders to research, design, and produce learning content for a variety of audiences (eg. conference sessions, webinars, workshops, blogs).
- ensure content is accurate, complete, and adheres to style guidelines to ensure high quality and usability.
- analyze various sources for guidance on ways to improve the instructional products.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities
- Experience in a training, enablement, or instructional design role.
- Post-secondary education in Education, Instructional Design, Computer Science, or related field.
- Passionate facilitator.
- Drives outside-the-box thinking.
- Fluent in English with exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively synthesize and simplify complex concepts and procedures.
- Ability to quickly acquire and apply new skills and knowledge.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, planning, and analytical skills.
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.