We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better - all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
The Challenge Ahead
As our next Product Manager, you will join our global Product team to help define and execute the go-to-market strategies for our Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) software solutions covering a wide range of markets such as Banking, Finance, Healthcare, Government, and Education globally. This role is for you if you have a love product management and building enterprise-grade software, with a passion for understanding customer/market needs and converting them into actionable strategy. You will be responsible for:
- Driving and prioritizing your product strategy and roadmap for one of our platform’s - called HighBond - 12 products.
- Being the market expert on your product’s positioning, buyers and users, to equip our sales enablement, marketing and sales teams to sell and market your products effectively.
- Uncovering customer problems to identify product opportunities that drive better outcomes for all our customers through research, interviews and regular communications.
- Working with Product Design to bring market, buyer, and user context into new feature development initiatives.
- Bringing products and releases to market, to ensure our customers and internal teams are set up for success by creating core positioning documents, buyer profiles, pitch decks, demo videos and more.
- Measuring your product success through quantitative metrics.
- Tracking competitive intel through win-loss and other insights.
- Working with a strategically focused, collaborative, Product Management team to formalize and influence our overall strategic roadmap for a multi-product platform that solves complex market problems.
- Hosting webinars or facilitating customer speakers for marketing campaigns, customer conferences and industry events
- Supporting general product management functions, leading release initiatives, product updates, working with regional offices, and global partner network
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities
- At least 5 years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven ability to ship multiple great products and features
- Ability to think big picture
- High level of comfort with pitching your product, taking it to market, and measuring its success.
- Strong attention to and focus on details
- Willingness to get your hands (figuratively) dirty to get the needed work done
- Ability to engage in evidence-based decision marketing, but also comfortable making decisions where there is ambiguity and data is incomplete
- Impeccable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to build diverse relationships across all organizational levels
- A sincere curiosity and interest in the strategic positioning of Galvanize’s solutions portfolio and its value proposition to the complex GRC market
- Experience in risk management, compliance, audit, cyber security, enterprise risk management, or audit would be a huge bonus
- Experience in pricing and measuring product profitability
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.