We get to make cool software, work with the best people, tackle strategic business challenges and build awesome careers. But, most importantly, we get to see our work strengthen organizations to do heroic work and change the world for the better-all while having a lot of fun in the process.
Galvanize was founded in 1987 in Vancouver, Canada, and has since grown to include seven global offices. We build award-winning, cloud-based security, risk management, compliance, and audit software used by some of the world’s largest organizations. But we don’t just make software. We get to spend our days working with the best customers and coworkers, tackling strategic business challenges and building awesome careers. We help our customers change the world for the better, an idea that drives our company culture. And that means helping to create value and impact for more than 7,000 active customer organizations in 140 countries—so they too can create the future they want to see.
Our Galvanize Team in London continues to meet and exceed targets, due largely to a tenacious and innovative Sales Development team. We are at the tip of the spear in driving growth and change for Galvanize. We are responsible for the creation of sales-ready pipeline, and we do this by delivering highly-qualified opportunities to our sales teams. In the role of Sales Development Representative, your mission is to manage both a pipeline of inbound leads as well developing a pipeline of your own through campaign enabled outbound activities. The Sales Development Representative plays a key role in bridging the marketing and sales teams by managing inbound lead activity, identifying potential up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, qualifying active buying interest, and developing new opportunities through outbound prospecting. The Sales Development role is a truly unique and exciting opportunity for successful candidates to join a team with a high-profile internally and a game-changing mandate; to deliver maximum impact to both the sales and marketing teams, and the broader business.
Our next London-based Sales Development Representative will:
- Manage an inbound lead queue and your overall pipeline
- Prospect into your territory, profiling buyers and creating sales-ready opportunities and appointments
- Execute database programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions
- Provide your sales team with detailed information on all qualified leads and appointments
- Provide closed-loop feedback to your colleagues in both sales and marketing to ensure continuous process optimization
- Achieve weekly and monthly activity goals for opportunity conversion and pipeline management
We are Looking For:
You enjoy the challenge of getting a executives on the phone, moving their needle through your conversation, and crafting emails that elicit response from the most senior tough-nut-prospects. You are highly energetic, dynamic and driven. You strive to work with best-of-breed technology and live for the thrill of reaching your targets.
- A university degree in business or equivalent experience
- Amazing communication skills with a strong business acumen; you're polished and confident on the phone
- Experience utilizing and optimizing CRM software such as SFDC along with Lead acceleration software like Outreach.io
- Previous lead development / sales development experience in a SaaS organization would be a major asset
You are egoless, yet relentless! You have the ability to self-motivate and get the job done, but also a total team player and contributing member of the pack – you live and breathe the mantra that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
An Impeccable Communicator
Whether it be an interaction via phone, email, instant messaging, Slack, Zoom, or in person, your ability to communicate internally and with the market, professionally, clearly and compellingly, is spot on.
We Want You to Grow & Succeed!
We offer extensive training and development including two weeks in Vancouver, Canada to meet the Galvanize family and dive deep into our product and industry. Your path to a fulfilling career starts here and Galvanize is invested in providing a clear career path, ongoing training, and exposure to the latest technologies.
In addition, we also provide:
- Competitive pay
- Extended Health Benefits
- Pension scheme
- Ability to travel to trade shows and events
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.