It’s an exciting time to be part of Common’s team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate on those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, client service representatives, and so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, and embrace a “whatever it takes” mentality to ensure our work is done and done well.
Common was founded by General Assembly co-founder Brad Hargreaves and has raised over $65MM in venture funding.
Common is growing rapidly and expanding into multiple new cities in 2019. The Business Operations Analyst is a critical role to support cross-functional initiatives across our rapidly growing operations teams. This person will be involved in a lot of foundation building within operations, which could lead to significant growth opportunities as we build out this team. This role reports to the Senior Director of Sales.
- Partner with operations teams to identify and execute against process and performance improvement opportunities that move the needle for the business
- Understand, analyze, and improve upon the business systems in place
- Maintain required documentation and proactively identify improvement opportunities through systematic and rigorous measurement and analysis
- Manage systems for the sales and customer operations teams, constantly looking for revenue enhancements or cost savings that can be derived from changes to process flows and introduction of automation
- Use data to make decisions and prioritize the roadmap of projects for multiple teams
- Work cross-functionally and build support for various initiatives that touch sales, customer operations, digital product and finance/legal functions at Common
- 2+ years of work experience in sales/business operations, project management or strategy consulting
- Track record as a problem solver with hands on technical experience leading software implementations
- Ability to use data sets to extract business insights or make practical recommendations
- Experience with CRMs (preferably Salesforce), ticketing systems, and business intelligence dashboards
- SQL experience a plus
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability, military or veteran status or any other basis protected under applicable federal or state law.