As a Software Developer at Pepperfry, You’ll
1. Challenge yourself and learn at an incredible pace.
2. Play an important role in the complete lifecycle of product initiatives.
3. Have plenty of avenues to interact with cross functional teams
4. Get to see your contributions having measurable business and people impact.
YOU’LL HAVE TO
1. Work closely with various people and teams throughout development iterations in an agile
2. Actively participate in software design discussions
3. Write code that is both functional and elegant, following appropriate design patterns
4. Develop systems that are maintainable and scalable
5. Design and implement unit tests
6. Diagnose and identify issues to provide quick solutions
7. Identify performance bottlenecks and implement optimizations
YOU NEED TO BE
1. An engineering graduate with 2.5+ years’ experience
2. Able to showcase work involving concurrent and distributed systems & applications in Java
3. A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Design patterns
and other computer science concepts
4. Strong in RDBMS concepts and EAV designs
5. Someone with In-depth knowledge of RDBMS & NoSQL (Redis, Mongo)
6. Have knowledge of Java Frameworks like Spring.