Stella Connect is a customer feedback and quality management platform that has been designed specifically for customer service teams. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma. With Stella Connect, companies get real-time visibility into the quality of their service teams and operations, and the tools they need to drive agent engagement and continuous performance improvements.
As the leader of the Revenue Operations function at Stella Connect, you'll partner with the executive team both strategically and tactically as you oversee operations for our revenue-generating activities. You will be responsible for maximizing revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of go-to-market (GTM) strategies, programs, systems/tools, and initiatives. The ideal candidate has worked within a rapidly growing SaaS organization and has a deep knowledge across a broad spectrum of go-to-market metrics, processes, and tools. In addition, the successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of mid-market and enterprise selling processes.
- Lead and build a team while also contributing individually to the business.
- Identify, prioritize, and support the execution of strategic growth initiatives, by working cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and customer success teams.
- Coordinate the revenue forecasting/planning processes used within the revenue organization.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency across the sales organization's efforts ensuring that all sales order data is clean and accurate by collaborating with finance.
- Develop and implement regular reporting of key performance metrics including forecasting, funnel analysis, and pipeline management.
- Develop territory assignments/optimization to maximize sales productivity including assessment of the existing business, market size and total addressable market across segments, roles, and industries.
- Enable sales team with relevant compensation plans aligned with strategic goals.
- Evaluate, develop and maintain cross department infrastructure of internal tools for revenue organization.
- Support the equitable assignment of quotas and ensure quotas are allocated optimally to all sales channels and resources by aligning existing and prospective accounts by geography, account type, and market segment, coordinating with all internal stakeholders.
- Augment our sales enablement efforts by creating sales playbooks, training decks, videos, and learning modules for our go-to-market roles with the goal of improving sales productivity and field communication, and development toward globally consistent methodology and processes.
- Create, maintain, and present documentation including rules of engagement, pricing, and process maps to ensure adherence to internal policies.
- Provide visibility and performance tracking to the business by helping to build, maintain, and improve our data and reporting foundation.
- Manage our evolving technology stack - optimizing current technology as well as evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
- 5+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience, including project management/business analysis experience in a Software-as-a-service (SaaS) startup environment.
- High proficiency level with Salesforce and other rev ops stack components, like InsightSquared, Salesloft, Bizible, Hubspot, Looker, etc.
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.