At Stella Connect, we are building a platform for front-line customer service agents to succeed. We partner with hundreds of the world’s leading brands, from disruptive startups like Warby Parker and Earnin, through to household names like Walmart and Williams-Sonoma. We provide agents and their leaders with real-time customer feedback, quality insights, and coaching opportunities to guide performance improvement.
Product Managers at Stella Connect inspire and lead the company to build and deliver products that our customers will use and love. You’re excited to apply your skills to a broad set of challenges: fueling growth through integrations with other platforms, developing a centralized data platform for teams, and defining the way large enterprises roll out and use our platform. You’ll spend time in contact centers and work closely with engineers and designers to bring your products to market. This Product Manager will focus on some of our more technically involved features and products, so a software development background will be critical to the success of this candidate.
- Blend data and conversations with clients to understand what is most valuable to our clients
- Prioritize product roadmap and develop wireframes and product specifications for impactful features
- Work closely with engineers to guide feature development, including preparing user stories, validating features before launch and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Collaborate with client services and sales, taking in what they are hearing from customers and prospects, and providing back product insights and training on the latest features
- Be a critical voice in developing the product roadmap for Stella Connect
- Measure and report on the outcome of feature launches
- Deep understanding and empathy for users
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Software development experience, or a deep technical understanding
- Shipped successful enterprise products
- Ability to switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Comfortable working in a culture of high ownership and high expectations
- Experience in SaaS, Ruby on Rails, front-end development a plus
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp, stock options; full (and might I add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; gym stipend; unlimited vacation; much much more!
At Stella Connect, we love EVERYBODY! We celebrate our differences and believe that they add to our company's inclusive culture, innovation, collaboration and overall success. Stella Connect is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.