- Processes vendor invoices along with expense reports from our Concur system, etc.
- Maintenance of vendor database along with vendor terms
- Ensure that all vendor invoices are processed in a timely, accurate manner which includes requesting approvals and supporting documentation.
- Weekly check runs; Bi-weekly expense reimbursements
- Propose and implement Accounts Payable process improvements to utilizing resources, to improve productivity, and efficiency.
- Monthly Bank and Consolidated AP Reconciliations
- Participation is company mergers and acquisitions
- Maintenance of vendor inbox daily
- Initiates wire transfers, and ACH transactions on demand
- This position will work with the AP Manager, the Director of Accounting, and VP Controller when requested. There is no supervision of other staff required for this position.
- Associate’s degree in accounting preferred. Will consider experience if do not have an Associate’s degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts and how they relate to accounts payables.
- Strong ERP experience required
- PC experience with experience in Excel and Word required.
Helpful / Preferred
- NetSuite experience is a plus
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a very high level of judgment, exceptional analytical ability and creativity in investigating major problems that require original and highly innovative solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.