Corporate Applications and Infrastructure Administration:
- Administer and maintain Azure AD, UEM, MFA and SSO applications, Office 365, SharePoint, etc.
- Implement adequate system redundancy to prevent single points of failure.
- Maintain security updates and patches.
- Develop processes based on best practices for system configuration, management and deployment.
- Install, configure, administer, and troubleshoot Corporate system and infrastructure equipment.
- Responsible for logging of critical systems and identification of security incidents and intrusions.
- Test and evaluate new infrastructure technology.
- After-hours work may be required to deploy systems and/or system updates.
- Evaluate and ensure security across all Corporate infrastructure platforms.
- Maintain asset inventory of all Corporate hardware and other Corporate system assets.
- Provide tertiary-level support for IT Support Technicians. Ensure timely response to service/help desk requests.
- Create appropriate support ITIL-based service management processes including internal knowledge base articles.
- Maintain environment for proper email security and backups.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies, implement automation and recommend upgrades.
- Establish a positive working relationship with team members, employees, and executives.
- Recommend and, upon approval, purchase required Corporate applications and systems.
Corporate Network Administration:
- Install, configure, administer, troubleshoot Corporate network environment devices; including routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points, video surveillance devices, and security appliances. Specifically, Cisco ASR, Palo Alto F/W, Meraki and Cisco switches.
- Maintain network appliance security updates and patches.
- Monitor, support and maintain Corporate networks, wireless technologies, and LAN/WAN environment.
- Develop processes based on best practices for maintaining and administering network equipment.
- Develop and maintain network maps and documentation for common processes and workflows.
- Responsible for logging of critical network components and identification of security incidents and intrusions.
- Ability to configure and maintain Corporate network hardware (I.e., IPS/IDS, firewalls, load balancers, switches, routers, etc.).
- After-hours work may be required to deploy network and/or network appliance updates.
- Evaluate and recommend network solutions for the Corporate network.
Corporate Telecom Support:
- Coordinate and resolve operational issues with cloud telephony provider operational issues.
- Maintain global phone number listing and ensure global phone numbers are operational and forwarded correctly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- 5+ years experience hands-on with IAM tools and back-office applications (i.e., AAD, Unified End-point Management (UEM), MFA/SSO. You must have Azure AD and UEM tool experience. A big plus for MobileIron and OKTA experience.
- 5+ years experience with administration and management of SharePoint, OneDrive, and O365
- 5+ years hands-on management with network appliances (routers, firewalls, switches) preferably PaloAlto, Cisco, and Meraki
- 3- to 5-years experience with cloud-based contact center technologyStrong communication skills. We collaborate and talk a lot here at Avetta and we are looking for individuals who can proactively speak up to help us drive efficiency and innovation.
- We have passion for providing a secure and reliable environment in meeting business objectives while providing impeccable customer service. If you know your stuff, this will come naturally!
- Hungry and passionate for cutting edge technology – you’re always looking for what’s new in the industry to aid in the success of Avetta