Working alongside our Facilities, Launch and Customer Success teams, the Site Quality Assurance Sr Associate, will be charged with executing top level quality control of build/fit out projects. Inspecting and evaluating the attention to detail of all mechanical, cosmetic and FF&E items. S/he will take ownership on exceeding expectations while working in a cross functional manner with internal and external teams to ensure we’re delivering the best product to our customers while staying on schedule.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct QA/QC inspections of all build/fit out projects for NY Market
- Take ownership of action items and holding people accountable for assigned tasks
- Test all mechanical components and appliances to ensure proper working order
- Conduct follow up site walkthroughs and create a final sign off process for accepting sites
- Focus on quality control, attention to detail and task management
- Oversee ad-hoc facilities, space management, or operational projects (including but not limited to space fit-out, management of vacant spaces, process evolution and training, landlord project work)
Who You Are
You’re a team player who can “connect the dots” to cross functionally achieve positive results. As a highly motivated operator, you take a hands on approach to projects and solving problems. You understand that no two days are the same and navigate new situations with ease. You’re excited about the opportunity to establish processes and systems that will enable us to better manage and maintain a high level of service across our entire real estate portfolio well beyond the initial move-in. You also have the following:
- 2-5 years of FM experience in hospitality, retail or corporate office settings
- 2-5 years of project management with proven track record of execution
- Ability to read plans/drawings for mechanical and construction scope
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, with C-Suite interaction experience
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.