Madison Reed’s Customer Service Specialist is a member of our Color Crew. Our Color Crew team members strive to provide a quality experience to at home customers, assisting with a variety of scenarios related to color choice, application, maintenance & care. The Customer Service Specialist will utilize their knowledge to recommend Madison Reed products, serving as a subject matter expert. The Customer Service Specialist works remotely with a high level of personal accountability, striving to create a “day maker” experience for all customers. The Customer Service Specialist (Call Center) – Color Crew is a 40 hour a week position, one weekend day of preference required.
Who You Are:
- Possess the ability to assist & communicate with customers via phone, e-mail and virtual chat related to billing, shipping, orders, account, memberships, product application and website.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, to internal and external customers, while demonstrating outstanding organization skills & task follow through.
- Work to address and resolve all customer inquiries in a pleasant and timely manner. Maintaining integrity, a high degree of flexibility and composure as a part of the “day maker” experience.
- Naturally curious, utilizing your expertise as a licensed cosmetologist identifying issues and working towards resolution.
- An interest in learning &, growth as tools & training will be provided on a consistent basis to aid in your development/professional skills.
- Innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1+ year of Customer Service, call center experience a plus.
- Active Cosmetology License, Salon experience desired.
- Microsoft Office, Google Suite or other technical experience desired.
- Ability to type 25 WPM.
- Attend training classes
- **MUST be able to work at least one Saturday or Sunday each week. Shifts are typically 6-8 hours.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2013, Madison Reed is a prestige beauty brand that empowers ALL women with a revolutionary way to color their hair. Love, Joy, Courage, Responsibility, and Trust. Join a company where we live and breathe these values, from how we treat our customers to our growing team. Madison Reed believes all women should own their beauty, which includes deserving more and living their most brilliant and honest expression of themselves.
Madison Reed is revolutionizing the $50 billion hair care industry by making personal care more personal and by offering best-in-class products formulated under strict standards that truly raise the bar. Our deep commitment to the “client” experience paired with our dedication to technology and product innovation has fostered an extremely dedicated, consistently-growing fan base.
Information for Recruiters:
Madison Reed only accepts resumes directly from candidates. Madison Reed does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, including recruitment agencies and/or search firms, and does not pay fees to any such vendors for any unsolicited resumes.
Madison Reed. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in the communities we serve. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.