- Design, develop, enhance and maintain Automation Framework for Cloud Native, Docker and Kubernetes based Network Operating Systems.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain Automation for third-party devices including IXIA, Servers, NICs, third-party Routers (Cisco, Arista, Juniper).
- Design and implement Kubernetes deployments for Text Automation on-premises and in the cloud.
- Design, deploy and configure third-party monitoring tools in Kubernetes clusters and integrate into Automation for CN-NOS.
- Design and deploy CN-NOS into Virtualized environments.
- Design and guide automation development for Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol automation.
- Utilize Enterprise Virtualization, SDN, VXLAN, VPN, and Python. Will provide technical leadership.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Computer Engineering, or the foreign equivalent, five years of progressive experience in networking software design and development, including technical leadership, Enterprise Virtualization, SDN, Layer2/Layer3 Protocols, VXLAN, VPN, testing, and Python.