Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel? Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising space?
Built on a decade of expertise analyzing the complete traveler path to purchase, Sojern drives travelers from dream to destination. The company delivered $13B in bookings for its clients to date by activating multi-channel branding and performance solutions on the Sojern Traveler Platform.
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, Sojern is headquartered in San Francisco, with teams based in Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Mexico City, New York, Omaha, Paris, Singapore, Sydney, and Istanbul.
As Sojern continues to evolve existing offerings, add new products and expand globally, our pricing strategies must also advance. The Pricing Manager will be responsible for developing our pricing strategies with the largest travel brands and thousands of hotel properties worldwide. It will partner with global commercial leaders to evaluate price sensitivity, understand competitive pricing and test new pricing strategies. It will build and iterate on rate cards for new and existing products. It will implement and improve internal processes to track pricing feedback and monitor compliance.
As the Pricing Manager you will need a strong understanding of the AdTech industry and AdTech pricing strategies. You will also need knowledge of SAAS business concepts and pricing tactics. You will be at the center of new client sign-ups, campaign performance and customer renewals and have the opportunity to influence how Sojern works with travel brands around the world.
- Develop pricing strategies for our the largest travel brands within our Enterprise Solutions group and individual hotel properties as part of our Small Medium Business commercial unit.
- Evaluate competitive intelligence research, travel industry trends,client and data constraints to apply yield management strategies that maximize value.
- Partner with Sales leaders to develop and run price sensitivity tests for new and existing customers, products and markets. Build quantitative models to project financial impact.
- Partner with Operations and Data Science to evaluate pricing tactics on existing campaign performance, scale and profitability.
- Build and iterate on rate cards for existing and new products taking into account product adoption, performance and profitability.
- Support price negotiations including trading agreements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Sojern’s products, processes and performance reporting systems.
- Implement and iterate on processes to evaluate pricing feedback and track compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or a related area.
- 5+ years industry, Pricing, Analyst and job-related experience.
- Strong interest in and understanding of online advertising technology and SAAS based businesses.
- Strong analytical capability with ability to analyze large data sets and provide recommendations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Google Apps, MS Office, SalesForce and Tableau.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet expectations of multiple constituents
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- Give Back: We give 40 hours a year to volunteer and organize office volunteer programs with local organizations
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in the office
- Meals: Monthly catered lunches & happy hours
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- IATA Travel Discount
- Time Off: Flexible vacation days
At Sojern, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.