At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
- Responsible for cash forecast reporting
- Repsonsible for providing debt covenant packages to bankers
- Own general ledger accounting including, but not limited to, Prepaid Expenses, Intangibles and Accruals
- Maintain amortization schedules and recurring journal entries
- Work closely the international Accounting Manager in worldwide close
- Manage the Prepaid Expense and Deferred Rent
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain transaction information, research reconciling items, and resolve issues
- Ensure timely and through completion of all items required by the external auditors in conjunction with the annual financial audit
- Back up various AP functions such as receipts, data entry, and when necessary, investigates client's accounts payable invoices. Prepare and process weekly payment runs.
- Manage the corporate credit card program
- BS in Finance ore equivalent
- 5+ years progressive experience in Finance or Accounting roles
- Familiarity with common accounting issues, financial statement line items and financial metrics/ratios
- Experience with Netsuite or similar global ERP system
- Flexibility and comfort with continuous change, willingness to take on challenges
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem-solving, and ability to summarize conclusions concisely.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint