The ideal Test & Automation Engineer candidate would…
- Believe in fault-free software that can be designed, developed, maintained, tested, qualified and deployed.
- Believe in automation for fast and repeated verification of software, that is useful during development and deployment.
- Have experience with software testing methodologies and automation technologies (tools and programming languages).
- Have experience creating and modifying automation suites.
- Shoulder responsibility and strive to meet quality expectations and timelines.
Some of the things you’re expected to do...
- Understand existing ecosystem and ongoing developments to be able to add & improve tests and automation suites.
- Understand failures and their impact on user experience and system stability.
- Plan with known expectations and dependencies, particularly as the software moves from developers to production systems.
- Design and implement with reuse, utility and completeness in mind.
- Follow & improve processes - with special focus on code reviews, among others.
- Improve quality with every version, and new test & automation suites must match or exceed existing levels.
- Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
- Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.