Reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, LendingClub Internal Audit (LCIA) provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services. As a business partner, LCIA helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Given the growth of the organization and increasing expectations of the internal audit function, we are looking to expand our team. We seek an objective, highly skilled Audit Manager who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to change. In this role, the candidate will bring internal audit and financial services experiences to deliver audit assurance and to help innovate the function’s methods, tools, and assurance capabilities.
What You'll Do
- Develop relationships with business and technology partners and be a trusted risk advisor
- Manage audits in accordance with standards and expectations set forth in the Internal Audit Charter, Manual and Methodology
- Draft final audit reports and communicate audit results in an objective and unbiased manner to all levels of management
- Develop data analytics techniques to drive efficient and impactful assurance
- Validate or review final issue remediation actions.
- Effectively coach, guide, and mentor audit team members throughout the audit process
- Build institutional knowledge of products, systems, and processes; and stay current industry trends and emerging risks.
- 5+ years of Internal Audit or related experience.
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to obtain or currently hold one or more of the following certifications: CIA, CISA, CPA, CAMS, or CRCM
- Knowledge and experience evaluating the design, effectiveness and regulatory compliance of processes and controls within a bank, broker-dealer, or related financial institution
- Ability to execute organize, multi-task, and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment and adaptive to change very quickly.
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.