LendingClub runs 300+ micro-services plus a number of monolithic applications. Our platform processes $3+ billion worth of loans and helping more than 200,000+ Americans on a quarterly basis.
How can we move fast and not break things?
We're looking for a well-rounded Principal Test Automation Engineer to join our engineering organization. In this role, you will mainly focus on defining the overall test automation strategies, CI/CD pipelines, developing frameworks, setting up guidelines and processes to bring efficiency across the engineering organization. Additionally, you will play a key role in building our next-gen CI/CD pipelines and automation infrastructure on the cloud.
What You'll Do
- 6+ years of test automation experience
- Expert knowledge in Java+Selenium/Webdriver
- A result driven attitude and good communication skills
- BS degree in Computer Sciences or related field
- Hands-on knowledge of AWS, Kubernetes or equivalent
- Experience with performance testing and JMeter
- Experience in setting up a test framework from scratch and improving existing frameworks to be more efficient and effective
- Experience with continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with Web Services/API and mobile test automation
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.