At LendingClub, our goal is to give our members a path to financial health by providing a portfolio of financial products that empower members to fulfill their financial goals. In this key role, you will partner closely with Credit/Risk and other product teams to identify, champion and deliver on our repeat member strategy. This role owns the end-to-end of the repeat experience and demands a visionary product owner who can challenge the status quo, identify/evaluate opportunities and executes at a high velocity.
What You'll Do
- Have the charter to lead and execute on our Repeat borrowing experience. Own core KPIs that are highly visible in the company.
- Identify opportunities to improve our product mix, craft business cases, evaluate and experiment to maximize business impact and customer delight
- Lead the strategy, roadmap and end-to-end agile execution with a highly cross-functional team across our personal loan business
- Work with design, engineering, data scientists, credit risk and operations to push the envelope on customer experience and maximize business results via our member offerings
- Design processes, workflows and functional components to continuously streamline experimentation timeline and integration complexity
- Participate in customer research, product discovery, market and competitive analysis
- Act with a sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, go beyond boundaries of what your job description states
- Keep on top of competitive landscape and trends in the industry
- Have a minimum 5+ years of Product Management experience at an internet company
- Experience in building consumer products across web and native mobile
- Experience in fin-tech and passion for solving customers' financial problems a plus
- Demonstrated success in building products at scale, leveraging data, A/B testing, and leading highly cross-functional products
- You enjoy solving complex problems and building things from scratch
- High energy with a can-do attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- Deep customer focus and experience with researching and addressing customer needs
- Highly quantitative, analytical and business-minded with an ability to solve complex problems in an organized way
- Strong organization and planning skills. Ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate effectively with senior executives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- You love working with diverse teams and personalities
- People love working with you
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.