LendingClub is seeking a customer-centric leader for our fast-paced Member Engagement Team. This leader will help develop the next iteration of the sales and customer servicing teams for Lending Club; leading the development, implementation and execution of a best in class experience across sales and member support that helps prospects become new borrowers and ensures that as we acquire new borrowers, they have the best possible service experience throughout their journey with LendingClub, transforming them from borrowers to brand advocates along the way.
Deep understanding of our consumers, competition, market trends, local insights in our markets, and emerging opportunities. You will lead a high-performing, agile organization that is able to continuously adapt in an ever-changing environment. You will lead talent development, and effectively leverage individuals’ strengths and foster a culture of leadership and creativity from every chair, while leveraging the High-Performance Leadership Competencies
This Vice President will lead by example, helping create a culture of service that empowers our specialists to deliver an easy, personal and intuitive experience. Ideal candidates will have experience in all phases of service delivery, including hiring, onboarding, training, creating strategies to eliminate pain points and creating incentives to drive performance. This experienced, agile, & innovative individual will lead a team of direct reports as well as a group of cross-functional counterparts towards a common objective of building the best experience and driving growth. This role reports directly to Lending Club’s Senior VP of Service Operations
What You'll Do
- Develop vision for next iteration of the organization and lead execution of the strategy
- Lead and inspire a team of leaders and associates that provide world-class sales and service experiences
- Develop a great leadership team. Actively seek to develop and promote top talent within the team
- Drive the team toward exceeding operational goals, using metrics to ensure efficiency and the delivery of acquisition and amazing customer experiences
- Direct and influential responsibilities for owned and operated channels, directing and partnering a diverse workforce across a broad range of disciplines. These include Operations, Marketing, CRM, Digital Strategy, eCom Technological Infrastructure, Product Strategies, Finance, Business Models and Pricing/Promotion,
- Foster a positive working environment by focusing on team member development and recognition
- Collaborate with business partners to implement ideas to enhance our borrower experience by eliminating defects and driving self-service solutions
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or equivalent preferred
- 10+ years of experience in a customer service, lending, or consumer finance industry.
- Experience leading a staff of 200 + employees in a high-volume call center or experience managing a large sales or customer service team
- Ability to transform a high-level strategy / vision into specific deliverables and actions.
- Proven track record of launching new initiatives/products, with demonstrated business impact using methodical project management
- Experience influencing internal and external senior stakeholders and decision-makers
- Collaborative style and approach; comfortable working in a matrixed, decentralized structure.
- Self-starter, high level of energy, motivation and ability to work independently, mobilize teams into action and manage multiple projects with demanding timelines
- A people-first leader with noteworthy experiences creating positive culture, developing and promoting leaders, and building employee engagement.
- Ability to drive marketing and channel convergence across all aspects of written and phone interactions
LendingClub is an equal opportunity employer and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe that a variety of perspectives will make our teams and business stronger as we work together to transform the traditional banking system.