Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day.
Bitglass is seeking an experienced, talented DevOps Engineer with 5 to 8 years of experience to join the DevOps team. You’ll be bringing your talent and expertise to continue building, scaling and deploy our high availability deployment in the cloud.
- Develop and support automated, scalable solutions to deploy and manage our global infrastructure
- Implement effective CI/CD processes and pipelines
- Build integrations between services to create fully automated processes
- Maintaining and improving the functionality of automation tools for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and deployment
- Identify opportunities to optimize current solutions and perform hands-on troubleshooting of problems related systems and performance in Prod/QA/Dev environments.
- Please list what you need the person to do here. Try to make these tasks sound as interesting as possible.
- Experience with SOX/SOC 2 controls
- Experience working with automated server configuration and deployment tools
- Proficiency working in Linux environments, particularly with customer facing systems
- AWS, Google Cloud Compute, Azure
- ElasticSearch, LogStash, RabbitMQ
- Nginx, Apache, HAproxy
- Ruby, Python, Bash
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gitlab, Jenkins
- 5+ years of experience in automating environment and application deployment.
- Strong practical Linux based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment.
- Scripting (BASH, Ruby, Python)
- Automation (Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- CI/CD Tools, primarily Jenkins
- Deployment and support of containers such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and development pipeline processes.
- Strong knowledge of AWS.
- Prior success in automating a real-world production environment.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalling.
- Experience with revision control source code repositories
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Stock options and 401k plan
- Generous company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks.