Bitglass is a rapidly growing cloud security company - the Wall Street Journal’s #1 Tech Company to Watch in 2018 and a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader. With rock solid technology, an amazing team, ample funding from tier 1 venture capital firms, and hundreds of customers in a broad range of industries, we’re growing every day.
Bitglass is looking for a Solutions Engineer to help grow our expanding sales team. Your responsibilities will be to assist members of the sales team to deliver the Bitglass cloud and mobile security solution. And be the primary contact for the technical portions throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Deliver and demonstrate all Bitglass solutions. In person, over the web, etc.
- Become the SME (subject matter expert) of all Bitglass solutions.
- Be the technical point of contact throughout the entire sales cycle. You will own this.
- Lead all POCs (proof of concepts) and support them for your account executives.
- Lead all requirement gathering from prospects and translate them into working use case documents for POCs.
- Represent Bitglass with speaking engagements at conferences and events.
- Assist in responding to RFIs/RFPs in detail.
- Help evangelize the Bitglass solution from a technical point of view. This will include product/market fit for prospective customers.
- Assist in value propositions with your account executives in order to complete the sales cycle.
- Gather knowledge of competitors and assist with strategy to sell against them.
- Train Partners on a regular basis.
- Create whitepapers, videos and other training material as needed to assist employees and partner SE’s.
- BS in relevant field (e.g. CS, MIS, and Engineering) with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience is required, in a pre-sales role or similar position.
- Strong track record of successful technical selling to end customers.
- Experience with solution configuration and administration relevant for POCs. Quick learner with strong technical aptitude.
- A background in one (or more) of the following; Cloud, Endpoint, Mobile, DLP, Firewalls or Networking preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to “speak the languages” of both technology and business.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks and regulations relevant to the cloud industry at large and the territory supported (e.g. FedRAMP, HIPAA, GDPR, etc).
Bitglass is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.