Are you a creative, critical thinker with a deep understanding and proven track record in planning and delivering marketing initiatives? Do you enjoy collaborating with various partners including technology partners, resellers and systems integrators? If so, read on!
InfluxData is looking for our very first Partner Marketing Manager to own the role and work closely with our sales, demand gen, events, PR and content marketing teams to execute the strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with InfluxData’s Business Development team and provide marketing guidance across all facets of go-to-market campaigns with our key partners!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop and execute joint marketing programs with partners including events, webinars, content, PR and social media
- Develop/maintain relationships with marketing counterparts at InfluxData’s key partners. Facilitate marketing strategy & GTM planning with top-tier partners on a quarterly basis
- Drive efforts to increase awareness of InfluxDB and partner success, collaborating with marketing and the InfluxData BD team
- Provide direction to and align with campaign marketing team on which partners to include in go-to-market campaigns
- Develop joint solution messaging, positioning and customer-facing collateral for top-tier tech partners
- Facilitate sales team readiness for partner campaigns and work closely with SDRs and sales reps on partner lead follow-up process and attribution tracking
- Enable partners with content and collateral to drive adoption of InfluxDB as well as launch new products and services to partners
What You'll Bring To The Team:
- 5+ years of experience in fast-growth B2B technology company, building partner marketing programs and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening and empathy skills, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment
- A passion for InfluxData’s mission and the success of our customers, partners and community
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around partner marketing performance and adjust strategy accordingly
- A successful track record of developing partner lead pipeline through webinars, email campaigns, events and other creative programs
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-growth environment
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members cross-functionally
InfluxData is the creator of the leading time series database, InfluxDB. The InfluxData platform is built on the open source projects – Telegraf, InfluxDB, Chronograf, and Kapacitor.
We’re a Series D-funded startup, backed by Sapphire Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Mayfield Fund, Trinity Ventures, and Battery Ventures, and a Y Combinator success story.
We offer fantastic benefits; in the US these include:
- Medical/ dental/vision insurance with 100% coverage for employees and dependents
- Company contribution to FSA and commuter benefits
- Open PTO - take the time you need
- Life lnsurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k (non matching)
- ....and more!
Our Core Values
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
- We value each other
- We get stuff done
- We believe humility drives learning
- We embrace failure
- We are committed to open source
Visit our careers page to learn more about working at InfluxData.
InfluxData is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
InfluxData does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters and recruitment agencies through our website, job board or directly to employees. InfluxData will not pay fees to any third-party agency, headhunter or company that does not have a signed agreement for this position in place.