As Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving sales of Prevedere products within assigned territories. The Account Executive will expand Prevedere into your territory, working with existing customers, partners, and developing new accounts. The Account Executive will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
Prevedere is an industry insights and predictive analytics company helping business leaders make better decisions by providing a real-time view of their company’s future
While most companies can easily report on internal performance, Prevedere’s external real-time insights engine constantly monitors the world’s activity, identifying future threats or opportunities to business performance. Along with a team of industry experts, data scientist, and economists, Prevedere helps business leaders make the right decisions in an ever-changing world.
Prevedere is a fast-growing company backed by top Silicon Valley Invertors and Microsoft Ventures.
Named a 2017 Red Herring North America Top 100 Company and the Most Innovative Tech Company of the Year by the 2016 American Business Awards, Prevedere works with over 40 top global companies.
What will you do
· Define and execute territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within assigned territories
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
· Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
· Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
· Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
· Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
· Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
· Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
· Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
· Communication back to HQ representing the market and customers
· Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
What will you bring
· Strategic Sales & Business Development, Operations, Logistics
· Negotiation Skills, Vendor Relationships
· Setting Sales Targets, Driving Growth
· Market Research, Competitor Analysis
· Creative Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking & Comm Skills
· MS Office Applications & Internet Usage, Project/Outlook
What you will get
· Competitive Salary
· Relocation possible
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).