Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
Copper is seeking an experienced head of demand generation with experience building and scaling strategies for demand generation, customer acquisition, and paid digital. We are looking for someone who can work closely with the Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to own the entire lead and demand generation function, from idea to execution.
- Managing the development and execution of all lead generation programs to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Driving the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc. to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Leading a team to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (Leads, MQLs, Opportunities)
- Partner with marketing teams, and SMB sales to launch and execute integrated campaigns leveraging content, ads, email, web and digital events, that support corporate objectives and goals.
- Build a deep understanding of SMB prospecting and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them.
- Manage Marketing technology operations, providing governance, process engineering, and consultation to enable marketers to efficiently use our systems
- Develop sophisticated email nurture flows to engage and qualify captured leads and convert to qualified leads (MQLs).
- Partner with our sales team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs.
- Own quarterly and annual demand generation targets; manage and monitor program budget and cadence to ensure plans are optimized to achieve program effectiveness.
- Own the marketing automation platform & processes to nurture leads and deliver them to sales.
- Hire and manage a high-performing team plus contractors and vendors.
- Forecasting monthly pipeline and presenting weekly results to Marketing, Sales, and leadership teams.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B demand generation and SMB marketing
- Strong track record of driving leads and funnel conversion programs
- Track record in Growth Marketing, Freemium Models, and Behavior Triggers is preferred
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!