Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
You will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of critical business systems that range from corporate network architecture to new hire provisioning. You’ll be working closely within your team and with other departments to both keep the day to day IT systems and services running smoothly as well as working on longer- term projects related to cloud- based system maintenance and integration.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate new vendors and business tools for the company based on security and technical concerns.
- Monitor and maintain corporate network, conference room media devices and more.
- Apply infosec policies and tasks; including risk management, testing of security controls, reacting and responding to violations of the security policy.
- Provision equipment, services, and software for employee onboarding.
- Educate employees on security practices when working with confidential data.
- Mentor and support other IT team members to handle daily technical support tasks.
What you'll have:
- 5+ years in an IT role, preferably in a senior capacity.
- Extensive Mac system support and troubleshooting experience.
- Strong technical understanding of network configuration.
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with security and privacy standards such as SOC 2.
- Experience in managing a technical team.
- Experience with management of international remote employees.
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!