The Copper design team is growing! We like moving at a fast pace and need someone like you to keep us charging onward and upward. We’re a small team, but we’re also ambitious, and highly efficient.
Copper is looking for an experienced marketing designer to join our creative team and drive our content marketing initiative. Come help us build Copper into a global household name! You should be an excellent storyteller, comfortable in a high-velocity startup, and passionate about design and building the Copper brand. A background in shipping full spectrum marketing campaigns and the gamut of marketing materials to a national and/or global audience and driving impactful results is a huge plus. This position is full-time and based in Toronto.
Your day to day..
- Collaborate with the team to build Copper into a world-class brand through content and multi-dimensional marketing campaigns
- Create consistent visual designs across various platforms (Print, Digital, Product, Physical)
- Ensure quality in all aspects of creative execution
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design content
- Collaborate with copywriters and marketers to deliver high-quality work
- Raise the bar on content creation at Copper by crafting compelling designs and iterating
- Clear and strategic process for developing brand and content marketing strategy
- A history of shipping high-powered and visually rich marketing campaigns
- Experience working on creative for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Have outstanding organizational skills and experience building marketing systems as well as the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with stakeholders to ship brand marketing materials and campaigns that impact business goals
- Experience using data (quantitative and qualitative) to make brand and design decisions
- Articulate why specific creative decisions were made to stakeholders
- Minimum of 4-5 years of design experience (in-house experience preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (Graphic Design or a similar area of study is preferred)
- A thorough understanding of designing for digital platforms and expertise with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
Please submit an online portfolio with your application.
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $87M for our Series C from top-tier investors
- On a roll: Our technology has won the following awards in the last year: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Happy customers: Help hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses be more successful. Just read our reviews.
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!