Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a native integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
The product marketing team at Copper develops clear and compelling messaging that inspires our customers to learn about, try, and adopt our product. We use product launches, campaigns, and experimentation to communicate the copper narrative, reach new audiences, and drive growth across the funnel. As close partners with the product and sales teams, product marketers at Copper collaborate to bring new features to market and connect customers to the value of our product.
We are looking for an accomplished and energized product marketer with a passion for using, evangelizing and shaping great B2B products. You should have a deep understanding of CRM landscape, and bring this knowledge to our product marketing team to help shape our go-to-market strategies and sales enablement resources. This is a highly cross-functional and strategic role that requires strong partnerships with our Product, R&D, and Sales leaders to conceive and execute a strategy that successfully takes Copper to market.
- Partner with the product and growth teams to improve the end-to-end user experience including funnel optimization, new feature development, and customer engagement
- Develop messaging that fits the audience mindset/needs within that experience (e.g. website, in-product messaging, on-boarding, blog, emails, etc.) and maximizes the strengths of each channel or communication experience
- Manage and execute thematic launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management, communications, engineering, design, support and sales
- Build strong partnerships with the demand gen team to develop a strategy and test new solutions messaging with target audiences.
- Work closely with the product team as they develop features from conception to rollout and beyond
- Drive awareness and understanding of Copper through multi-channel campaigns, from strategy to execution
- Iterate on the value proposition for Copper and identify use cases that resonate with our customers to build compelling messaging and develop compelling narratives that tell the Copper story
- Coordinate user and competitive research, both qualitative and quantitative to better understand our users and competitive landscape and turn those results into actionable insights
- Collaborate with Sales to understand ongoing enablement needs; create collateral and training programs for competitive counter-tactics and product education
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in SaaS
- CRM knowledge/experience is required
- Exceptional organization, prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; need to be able to present to executive, good at delivering insights, ideas, results and feedback.
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Self-starter who has the ability to set strategy, build programs from scratch, but also can roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design, customer success and sales
- Demonstrated success managing and optimizing cross-channel campaigns for outcomes including user acquisition, lead gen, and retention or brand
- Driven to deliver constant improvement of key campaign metrics using build-measure-learn-iterate style feedback loops