Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead all sales training and enablement activities from the on-boarding of new reps to the execution of long term professional development programs.
- Leverage existing programs, building new training programs, utilizing enablement/sales tools, building deal support assets, managing an eLearning suite, and engaging stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Deliver a mix of session types with some lead by you, and others lead by in-house subject matter experts, product marketing managers and other representatives.
- Audit calls and provide coaching notes within the in-call analytics program: gong.io (a conversational analytics platform). Gong.io will be the key mechanism for holding reps accountable in their execution of skills during live customer engagements.
- Work with leaders across the org to surface new priorities while proactively generating new strategic development programs to anticipate team and market needs ahead of trends.
- Be a key resource for the sales floor as you lead innovation, drive culture and engage reps in live coaching settings.
- Deliver training sessions in an engaging manner personalized per segment.
- Follow up with stakeholders and reps to track and ensure skill stickiness and proactively adapt the program to continuously improve its effectiveness.
What You’ll Have:
- 7+ years of total sales experience in the B2B space, with 2+ years selling in the SaaS industry. (Experience within SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise environments is preferred).
- Experience leading training and enablement programs for sales teams, presenting in live settings, developing presentations and building content. (Discipline focus within SaaS is preferred).
- Project management skills with the ability to collaborate across the org.
- Experience teaching core sales skills such as: objection handling, persuasiveness, active listening, negotiating, demonstrating, storytelling, deal cycle management, closing, and discovery principles.
- Experience utilizing an LMS platform from creating content, delivering, scoring, and accountability.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and instructional design methods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly personable with a genuine interest in coaching and ensuring team success.
- Data-driven and outcome-oriented in goal setting and decision making.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Experience selling in the CRM and/or ERP space preferred.
- Sales methodology expertise and inspection management familiarity. (i.e. Solutions Selling, Sandler, Proactive Selling, etc... )
- Previous management experience preferred.
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!