Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
We’re looking for a passionate and energetic leader that’s ready to step into one of the most important and valuable roles at Copper. You’ll manage Copper’s sales team, and own building the team out even further. You’ll up-level skillsets, roll up your sleeves to support big deals, drive towards aggressive growth targets, and ensure every team member exceeds their targets.
You’ll be given the tools you need to succeed, and be backed by a leadership team that has your back every day. In addition to the fun & fast-paced role, you’ll be rewarded with competitive salary + commission, complimentary lunch, full benefits package and more.
What you'll do:
- Manage and lead a team of Copper’s Account Executives responsible for qualifying, progressing, and closing new revenue opportunities
- Develop reps’ skill-sets and guide their career development, including on-boarding and ongoing coaching
- Proactively engage with the team on deal cycles to define and manage to best practices; support larger deal cycles to help close where required
- Proactively identify opportunities for process and performance improvements, in partnership with the sales development and marketing teams, and take swift action
- Lead team in exceeding MRR quotas at individual and team level
- Give actionable steps to improve and track progress in weekly 1:1’s and pipeline reviews
- Grow management skills by working closely with sales leadership
What you'll have:
- 6+ years SaaS CRM sales experience with a proven track record of consistently exceeding quota targets
- 3+ years sales management with a proven track record of team growth and consistently exceeding quota targets
- Highly proficient at breaking down customer needs and selling against those needs, including architecting CRM against complex business requirements
- High-energy; willing to roll up your sleeves and deep-dive into deals
- Strong executive presence and business acumen
Tell me more about Copper…
- Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised over $100M for our top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Recognition: G2 Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient downtown location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, and more!