Copper is reimagining CRM. It’s made for G Suite, which means it’s simple, intuitive, and works instantly. Designed to help business relationships last, Copper will change how we work together.
We are currently looking for an experienced senior product designer to help us innovate and deliver on our vision. We bring together user-centered design, lean and agile philosophies to ship products our customers love. This role will include the full spectrum of product design: User Research, User Experience, Interaction, and Visual Design. The role will be located in our San Francisco office and collaborate closely with our teams in Toronto and Montreal.
What you'll do:
- You’re a self-starter who loves to collaborate with PM and Engineering to influence the shape of the product from beginning to end through a user-centered approach.
- You’re not afraid to question assumptions in the roadmap, you understand how to advocate for change and seek alignment.
- You get excited by the opportunity to speak with users, collect data, and translate research insights into meaningful outcomes, not deliverables. You don’t boil the ocean, you work iteratively to uncover problems and quickly find solutions.
- You’re curious, you love to look for undiscovered users and opportunities to include in your vision.
- You love to run design studios and bring everyone into the design tent. You’ll run sketch storms, and work collaboratively to develop a vision for new products and features that are high quality and easy to use.
- Measuring is an important part of your process, and you test your interactions through prototyping, and collaborate with engineers and PMs to prioritize and ship.
- When facing failure, you take it as a learning opportunity and take the time to share your learnings with your team. You might even write an article or present at a conference about what you learned.
What you'll have:
- Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You’ve shipped multiple products.
- Four or more years of experience designing products and systems end to end.
- You obsess about the details and produce high quality visual and interaction design.
- Your portfolio isn’t just high-fidelity mockups, you show process, sketches, collaboration, reflection, and chicken scratch. You have at least 1 detailed case study in your portfolio.
- You’ve taken large problems and broken then down into bite-sized measurable chunks.
- Advocate for design by articulating and presenting the rationale behind your proposed ideas.
- You care about moving your team forward and look for ways to positively impact the team, not just the product.
- Experienced in first-hand user research experience, and own your design process.
- You have a favorite design tool, and love to discuss why it’s the best.
- You take the time to seek out and provide meaningful feedback because you know it’s the best way to grow.
- There’s a proven track record of your leadership qualities.
Somewhere along the way, crm got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable. Copper is a new kind of productivity crm that's designed to do all your busywork, so teams can focus on building long-lasting business relationships.
We take pride in a culture of inclusion and collaboration. We are empowered to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision, and attract the talent to support it. We help thousands of small and medium-sized businesses manage their relationships and sales process through great user experience. We’re growing quickly in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people that want to learn and grow quickly with us. We value work-life balance.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered lunch, team outings, clubs and more.