Somewhere along the way, CRM got really hard to use. We’re changing that. Copper was built with three basic principles in mind: keep it simple, show what matters, and make it actionable.
Copper is the No.1 crm for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
What you'll do:
Copper CRM is realizing exponential growth in new customers and existing customer expansion. Our customers love the product and we are growing our Customer Success team to help deliver on the value of Copper and enable customers to Sell More! This will all be accomplished while embodying all of our core company values: deliver amazing experiences for our customers, being ambitious, and working as a team. This is an exciting time for a driven individual that has what it takes win. Are you that individual?
Manage a customer portfolio of high value clients against key metrics of adoption, retention, expansion and renewals
- Proactively engage and develop a deep understanding of your clients, deliver quarterly business reviews and make consultative recommendations
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Copper can better serve our customers
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. product management, customer support, professional services, operations, and legal) to deliver effective solutions to customers.
- Utilize forward thinking to implement creative ways to solve complex customer challenges
- Become a subject matter expert on our product and competition
- Partner with sales and professional services throughout the customer lifecycle to provide an exceptional experience, centered on the client’s desired outcomes
- Help define and develop processes and strategies to increase retention, identify and mitigate churn risk
What you'll have:
5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience preferred
- Experienced with customer success and relationship building through company hierarchies
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) that are leveraged to address complex business issues and opportunities
- Experience based 'Issue Resolution' skills that facilitate dialogue across all levels of a business including the C-suite
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining and growing a recurring revenue portfolio
- Passion to exceed customer expectations while balancing the need to scale operations and resources
- Bachelor's Degree required
Great team: Founded by successful veterans of Yahoo, Zynga, and eBay
- Huge market: Disrupting a massive, growing $35+ billion market for CRMs
- Funding: Raised $53M for our Series C from top-tier investors like Norwest Venture Partners
- Our CRM has been awarded: G2Crowd #1 in Customer Satisfaction Summer Rankings, Google Best New Tech Partner of the Year
- Impact: A fun, transparent, and exciting start-up culture that empowers its people to make a huge impact.
- Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient SOMA location, beautiful office, catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, team outings, and more!