The Sales and Business Development Representative (SDR) will work cooperatively with Marketing, outside sales and other members of the Sales organization to engage with and convert leads into opportunities for sales reps – leads that subsequently become new CareCloud customers. The BDR must meet or exceed monthly and annual sales quotas.
This opportunity is perfect for an individual who wants to make a tangible difference within a rapidly growing company that rewards individual efforts, promotes a team attitude and is focused on revolutionizing the massive healthcare industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
- Receive leads generated by various marketing campaigns and quickly and comprehensively engage with them via phone and e-mail until the leads are either converted to opportunities or otherwise qualified.
- Provide input into, leverage and help improve targeted talk tracks about CareCloud and its solutions to maximize results on lead follow-up.
- Engage with marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead volume, quality, and results from different campaigns and channels, to support continuous improvement.
- Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management
- Identifying decision makers amongst targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
- Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
- Participating fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development
Work Location: Based in our Miami, Florida – Headquarter Office
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telesales, customer service or related function
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment; team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient level computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Web technology
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Should be expert in CRM software solutions – Salesforce.com preferred
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self starter
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Travel Required: None
Position Type: Full Time Non - Exempt
CareCloud recognizes the importance of benefits and wellness for employees and their families. In addition to time off to support work life balance and enjoyment, we offer a comprehensive benefit package designed for employees’ individual needs (including domestic partners).
- Healthcare – A choice of medical plans designed to meet your individual needs
- Dental & vision
- 401(K) with company match
- Flexible spending accounts (health & dependent care)
- Company paid life insurance (accidental and supplemental coverage at low cost)
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Voluntary benefits (pet discount program, Aflac)
- Earned PTO time and paid holidays