• Work closely with the Business Head to manage Key Clients and ensure world class service experience
• Full P&L responsibility for customer relationships owned, Manage and grow the existing clients
• Understand and analyze existing business and figure out opportunities to scale it up
Initiate and prioritize projects, track business development, cross-sell, and up-sell
• Engage closely with the account management/delivery/implementation training team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
• Analyzes business data, financial information, and commercial needs of clients to evaluate business opportunities to reach cost effective business solutions.
• Excellent team management and interpersonal communication skills enabling effective interaction with people at all organizational levels
• Understanding of product development methodologies and project management disciplines.
• Networking in the region with prospect/industry and represent Capillary at regional/national events.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
• 5+ yrs of experience with understanding retail, digital, CRM/loyalty analytics space.
• Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
• Strong Team management skills Management skills and competencies:
• Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable, business environment.
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with other team – Account Management, Delivery, Product Management, Analytics etc.
• Professional demeanour, superior phone skills, excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
• Deep understanding of industry issues, a vision for growth and a passion to build Capillary’s position in the industry
• Ability to articulate, Capillary’s value proposition affectively to all types of Customers and ability to interact with any level within the customer organization (Particularly with CXO/CMOs/ Marketing Heads).
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently, showcase High level of self-initiative and self-motivation.
• Experience with managing clients, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
• Proven people, business and project leadership& negotiation experience
• Ability to understand, anticipate and react to competitive market requirements, industry opportunities and constraints.