Product Managers are the key drivers of product line success and adoption by the retail customer base. They drive the vision of the product line and its delivery and execution across the organization. Capillary is continuously launching exciting and innovative products in the retail space and requires product managers to be the key-drivers of the innovation.
Senior Product Manager, Storefront, will own the product roadmap for all assets of Storefront, web & mobile apps. The role will be responsible for enhancing the customer experience and having a consistent customer journey across all the assets of a retailer.
The ideal candidate would be highly customer centric and highly data driven. He/She would be passionate about delivering an un-parallel user experience to the end customers and is able to use conversion metrics to drive user experience.
Role & Responsibility
- Perform industry & competitive research, understand customer behavior, define Product line vision and strategy
- Develop well-informed hypotheses, validate them and create a product roadmap
- Produce detailed product and functional requirements that will drive product development, testing and deployment
- Lead the implementation of the overall product from concept to delivery
- Identify and work with partners where the specific technology or domain expertise is available and is more efficient than building our own
- Come up with innovative initiatives that drives top-line
- Liaison with Product marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales, Engineering, Support teams
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Capillary leaders
- A passion to build powerful analytics driven products
- Drives innovation in their team
- Has a great taste for design and uses data to make design decisions
- Strong technical aptitude, highly analytical & result-oriented
- Experience working in fast-paced agile environment
- High integrity, team focused approach
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree required i.e. BE/Btech from premier institutes (ex: IIT’s, NIT’s etc.),
- MBA preferred
- Experience using professional verbal and written communication in a business setting
- 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience in eCommerce/consumer facing mobile apps in retail domain
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and ability to work in a fast paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
Capillary Technologies (http://www.capillarytech.com) provides OmniChannel Engagement and Commerce solutions that help consumer brands increase customer reach, engagement, sales and loyalty. The solution suite includes CRM & Loyalty, MartJack E-Commerce Platform, Marketing Cloud, Customer Analytics, and O2O Commerce.
Capillary connects 200 million consumers, enables 25,000+ stores and 2000+ enterprise e-commerce implementations across 30 countries. Leading brands such as Unilever, Walmart, Landmark Group, Madura Fashion, Arvind Brands, Redtag, Calvin Klein, Gap, Courts, Clarks, Starbucks, Pizza Hut, and Puma work with Capillary to drive retail excellence.
Capillary is a large – 700+ and growing – company with 75+ IIT/IIM graduates and leading professionals from Microsoft, Oracle, Yahoo, Dunnhumby and Fair Isaac. The company is the recipient of numerous awards. Capillary is backed by prominent venture capital investors including Sequoia Capital, Norwest Venture Partners and Qualcomm Ventures.
Capillary has a growing presence around the world with offices in Singapore, London, Dubai, Palo Alto, Beijing, Johannesburg, Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi.