Office Location: Krimson Square Bengaluru
Position description: As a member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Understanding and scoping out business requirements, work flows and IT environment of Enterprise customers and design ecommerce solution on Capillary platform to meet these requirements
- Working closely with Sales, Product Management, Engineering teams to plan, project manage and deliver the final solution to Customer on time and quality
- Mapping customer requirements to Capillary product suite and performing gap analysis
- Building the detailed solution specifications and related documents like functional specification, technical blueprint, data flow diagrams, user journeys and mocks
- Representing and leading solution walkthroughs with customers
- Working with Solution Engineering, Delivery and Product team to build prototypes, proof of concepts and demo for Customer to get necessary sign-off
- Working with the product and engineering team to design and review new features and product enhancements required by customer
- Scoping out 3rd party integration with Capillary platform, building technical design and architecture for these integrations, and leading the implementation with Engineering team.
- Post-implementation, handover to Delivery team with necessary documents and knowledge transfer for ongoing support and maintenance
- Providing support inputs in case of future issues and outages
- Maintaining current and in-depth knowledge of the entire Capillary product suite & platform capabilities.
What we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for candidates who have 8+ years of relevant experience with a bachelors/masters degree from a reputed engineering college.
You’re good at:
- Application development, system design and software development.
- Mobile, Web and Social Apps design & development.
- Understanding cloud-based applications.
- API development and API-based application development.
- Analysing multiple use-cases and corner cases to design comprehensive solution.
- Engaging with customer to understand work and process flows in diverse verticals.
You may also be good at: Project Management. Client Management.