Omada Health is looking for a Financial Analyst to help grow and support the FP&A organization. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for all areas relating to financial forecasting, including preparation of monthly forecasts, facilitating the annual planning process, creation of executive dashboards and preparation of Board of Directors/Investor materials. We're looking for someone who breezes through tight financial deadlines thanks to efficient processes and has excellent interpersonal relationships with the broader company. We're a fast-growing company so we need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats at a multitude of levels of responsibility.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis across Omada’s business
- Serve as a key point of contact for expense and headcount planning, including continually improving these processes
- Lead the coordination, organization and execution of quantitative and qualitative analyses. Examples of activities include month end variance analysis, enhanced financial/business reporting, and executive dashboard creation/support
- While financial analysis will clearly be an important element of the role, the emphasis is on applying overall analytical skills to become a highly valued cross-functional business partner
- Must demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues within the US healthcare system
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented
You will love this job if you have/are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (Finance, Accounting, Economics)
- 2 years of business experience in FP&A/corporate finance/analytics focused role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with financial planning systems (ex. Anaplan) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.