We have an incredible opportunity for someone to join the People & Culture team as a Recruiter focused on supporting growth across the company. This is a new position joining five other recruitment team members, who together have helped scale Omada over the last few years.
This role will be perfect for you if want to build on your previous recruitment experience and be part of a team working together to nurture a world-class culture. You’ll want to join now, because you love building new programs and processes, but also know how to ensure existing recruitment solutions can grow with our Company. Finally, you may not come from the healthcare industry, but you know that something dramatic needs to change in our country’s approach to it and you love the idea of being part of that movement.
- Help Omada find amazing candidates across our Engineering, Product, Marketing, and Commercial teams (to name a few!)
- Create a great candidate experience across all of Omada’s hiring activities
- Negotiate offers and ensure a high close rate for candidates
- Track and understand relevant recruiting metrics
- Challenge the status quo and provide useful suggestions for improvement
- Support the learning & development of hiring managers and fellow recruitment team members
- Inspire everyone to be a Recruiter for Omada
You will love this job if you have:
- 2-5 years recruitment experience, ideally at a high-growth startup; or 2-5 years comparable experience (e.g. people operations, sales, customer success)
- A passion for helping companies scale, and an ability to gracefully adapt to rapid change
- A creative, open-minded approach to new projects and challenges
- A keen attention to the important details, and a knack for improving recruitment outcomes through process improvement
- A strong track record of developing creative recruitment strategies and initiatives
- A love of technology, and a determination to get the most out of it
- Greenhouse or other ATS experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- A powerful work ethic, and a willingness to go the extra mile for the team
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.