If you are passionate Information Security Practitioner who is resourceful, results oriented, and has extensive client management and delivery experience we would love to hear from you. Business acumen and strong communication skills are a must for success in this role, as you will be interacting with our customers at multiple levels; subject matter experts and business analysts, project management counterparts, business sponsors, as well as executives. You will be accountable for 20-30, Fortune 500 customers with many teams running projects at any given time, although you will not “own” a team yourself. The person who is ultimately selected for this role will have responsibility for growing and expanding business within key segments and regions within the customer base, customer satisfaction, solution delivery, value creation and overall client relationship.
- Leverage your knowledge of the IT GRC/security industry to help Fortune 500 clients solve their business problems with Galvanize module purchases.
- Build and manage client relationships: Act as liaison between clients and management for business executions and ensure delivery and value of our solutions
- Address customer escalations, concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
Qualifications, Experience and Abilities:
- 10+ years of experience in a client-facing role in account / engagement management role in an IT GRC/IT Security consulting environment
- Track record of successful delivery management on multiple concurrent Information Security projects to enterprise customers within a technically complex and dynamic environment
- Experience with existing IT GRC product implementations (Archer, Rsam, ServiceNow, etc.) through in-house, corporate GRC roles (e.g., non-consulting positions)
- Ability to work with Galvanize’s customers in a consultative manner to become a CISO’s advisor
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly both in verbal and in written form
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills, as well as an ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels. Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to build consensus
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.