As Sr. Manager, Consulting, you are a professional services leader, passionate about technology, creatively and commercially driven, and are fully committed to a beautiful customer experience. You act as Trusted Advisor, able to provide insight and guidance around data analytics and GRC to senior individuals at our clients.
Assist sales, client partners, and/or solutions consultants in pre-sales activities such as solutions development; RFP responses; implementation scope, effort, and price estimates; and contracting (Statements of Work, etc.)
- Business Development
- Identify and/or contribute to the identification and closing of opportunities to expand at existing and new customers.
- Adoption & Relationship Management
- Successfully lead a portfolio of projects with members of the team as resources for delivery; provide project management/oversight including timely updating of budgets, progress and forecasts to complete both externally and internally; guide on-time, quality delivery of adoption milestones; identify potential risks with current portfolio and mitigate along with other resources within the company; client visits for delivery and/or with sales team for key accounts as needed.
- Be viewed by your customers as a key member of the Galvanize account team.
- Operations and Practice Management
- Actively manage projects and mobilize the proper team resources to make sure that projects are delivered successfully; backlog, delays and/or overruns are minimized; and project efficiencies and budgets are managed.
- Proactively assist with general health of the practice by identifying and leading key initiatives to improve practices and processes. Responsible for meeting individual goals and metrics as agreed with leadership.
- People Development and Leadership
- Coach and train other team members; actively participate in recruitment and retention activities; foster an innovative & inclusive team-oriented and learning work environment and culture.
- Responsible for supervision and career development of direct reports, including goal setting, performance evaluations, training needs, and one-on-one meetings.
- Develop and execute on a suitable training plan that helps you grow as a professional and remain relevant to Galvanize’s customer base.
- Innovative Solution and Methodology Development;
- Spearhead the development of business solutions that leverages the full suite of Galvanize’s products to increase efficiency of delivery of our projects. Use your expertise and experience to drive successful adoption and reduce associated risks.
- Advocacy and Evangelism
- Act and be seen as a leader in the market among your peers
- Service Quality
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- 10 plus years’ experience working in technology in the setting of Internal Audit, Operational Excellence and Business Assurance for a public accounting firm, professional services firm or within industry
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal IT control testing or operational auditing
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies, tools and enablers
- Solid understanding of risk measurement and quantification techniques
- Experience of successfully leading team or department-level process change
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
- Experience in capturing business requirements and converting business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Experience in client management and business development within those clients
- Sales development skills
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certification desired
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including great public speaking skills.
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and the ability to solve business problems using a combination of technology and process changes
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Possess creative and disciplined problem-solving techniques, a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail
- Unyielding, customer-intensive focus
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience working in different countries within the Asia Pacific region
- Ability to articulate the business value and impact of organizational change and process improvements
- Ability to adapt and embrace organizational change in a fast-paced growth region
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.