We are helping to change the world for the better
Our Customer Success team is lucky enough to work with some of the largest brands in the world. And we are helping them to make our world a safer, happier and more ethical place. Our software has helped a federal agency track down missing children, help companies avoid vendors that use child labour, and even help banks find patterns that suggest terrorists, drug dealers or other criminals. Talk about having an impact!
We have an awesome team
Our Customer Success team is made up of pros with a wide variety of skills - from consultants with in-depth industry experience, to Customer Intensity Specialists that make it their mission to ensure our clients are successful. The common thread with our entire team is a desire and passion to do whatever it takes to ensure our clients are the most sought-after within their own organizations. This includes painting a vision of how our data-driven software can give them insights into their business as it relates to GRC.
Not your Typical Career
Many candidates in the accounting, audit or GRC industry have never imagined working for a tech company. From project and client management, to sales and software design, we have so many unique opportunities that will lead to a challenging and rewarding career path. Layer on things like fun team events, community involvement and volunteering and driving the company Torino (seriously), how can you not enjoy it?
But enough about us. We take recruiting seriously at Galvanize. Our team is awesome and we are picky about adding more awesome people. Our ideal new team member will be:
Intense about Customers
You exceed all expectations with your clients, from deadlines to deliverables. You can paint a vision and deliver a beautiful customer experience. You are proactive in your interactions and constantly add value, making them the most sought-after individual in their own organization. You play a key role in ensuring that the customer never, ever wants to leave Galvanize.
A Disruptor and Innovator
You are not afraid to look at things differently and implement better ways to do them. You have an innate desire to move the needle when it comes to the performance of your team and the company.
As a Senior Specialist you’ll play a very key role as the main client contact, working directly with customers. You will provide insightful value add, including solution generation and project execution
You play nice in the sandbox with others. You know you don’t have all the answers or that there may be someone else that is better than you to help solve the problems. And you are not afraid to collaborate with them and ask for help to get the job done. People want to work with you – you are the first person they think of when assembling a team. Clients demand you on their projects.
A Problem Solver
By asking the right questions, you are able to understand what problems your clients are trying to solve, and then go solve them. Need we say more?
- Four plus years of experience in an internal or external client-facing or consulting role
- Strong passion for audit, compliance, internal controls, information security and/or risk management field.
- Amazing communication skills – you are not afraid to deliver presentations or facilitate workshops
- Demonstrate effective project management including personal time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver in tight timeframes and respond quickly in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to effectively engage customer personnel in solution discussions to resolve issues regarding audit, compliance, internal controls and/or risk management requirements and goals
- Ability to understand and interpret solution design plans enabling delivery of activities and milestones detailed in the plans
- Demonstrates effective project management including personal time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-pacedenvironment
- Experience with participating in peer review of consulting work with senior members of the team in order to ensure successful delivery and adoption
- Experience with GRC and/or analytics tool is a plus
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in a relevant area (e.g. Accounting, Business, Finance, Engineering, Information Security or MIS)
- Professional accreditation (obtained or in progress) is preferred (e.g., CIA, CA, CGA, CMA, CPA, CFE, CISA, CRISC, CISSP etc.)
Are you ready to join?
At Galvanize we are consistently disrupting the category, holding customers core to everything we do and communicating with each other from the heart! If you are looking for real purpose in your life and want to play your part in making the world a better place, then this might be the home for you!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank you for your interest and invite you to continue to check us out on wegalvanize.com as we are always on the hunt for great talent! Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, or Instagram to see what we’re up to
Galvanize welcomes applications from all candidates who meet our job requirements. Galvanize does not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted or a record suspended.