Gong.io helps salespeople have better conversations by using AI and machine learning to pinpoint what the top performers are saying and doing differently. Those behaviors can then be replicated across the entire team to increase quota attainment and slash on-boarding time of new team members. Customer-facing teams at hundreds of companies like LinkedIn, GE and ZipRecruiter use Gong to improve their customer experience in millions of conversations every day.
Gong is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. As a member of the Product Marketing team, you will partner closely with the Senior Director of Product Marketing to lay the foundation for Customer Marketing at Gong and collaborate with stakeholders across the company on key initiatives.
In this role, success requires developing a deep understanding of our customers, their use cases, and how Gong can help drive positive outcomes and translating this insight to compelling stories across a wide variety of content formats. You will also partner closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams on initiatives to drive customer awareness and adoption of our product. The ideal candidate is a storyteller and ambitious self-starter who is passionate about doing whatever it takes (strategy, execution, and everything in between) to help the business succeed.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and business outcomes
- Creatively tell our customers’ stories across a wide variety of content formats (case studies, video, sales decks, etc.)
- Own your KPIs -- drive awareness and adoption within our customer base by developing and managing a world-class customer engagement strategy across Marketing and in-product channels
- Effectively collaborate with Product Management, Marketing, and Customer Success on key projects
- Work closely with Sales on content and programs to drive expansion
- Partner with Sales Enablement to arm the Sales team to effectively tell compelling customer stories to the market
- Experience running customer advocacy programs and creating compelling customer content
- Experience developing high-impact customer communications and engagement programs across multiple channels (and can speak to the results)
- Prior experience as a Customer Marketing Manager is a big plus
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Passionate about taking a customer-centric approach to Customer Marketing
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of storytelling and customer engagement
- A strong team player and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
You'll get to
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the ride
- To challenge yourself and take your career to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package