At Karat, our mission is to make every interview predictive, fair, and enjoyable. To do so, we created and established the category of Interview Engineering.
Karat conducts technical interviews on behalf of organizations hiring software engineers. We do this through a community of Interview Engineers who are equipped with Karat's interviewing infrastructure, battle-tested questions, and data-informed best practices. The result is highly predictive and fair interviews at scale that candidates truly enjoy. Karat has amassed the largest, most robust dataset of structured-interview intelligence to produce never-before-seen hiring analytics.
Founded in 2014, Karat is a privately held and venture-funded company based in Seattle. Key clients include Pinterest, PayPal, Citrix, Intuit, and InVision.
Sales at Karat
We face incredible demand for our solution which delivers measurable ROI to top engineering organizations. Our sales model is deeply consultative with a focus on building trusted, long-term partnerships with engineering and recruiting leaders. As a Sales Leader at Karat, you will establish strong relationships with C-Suite leaders and be a thought leader for clients. You will work closely with Karat's founders and senior leadership to develop our approach to enterprise selling and you will build an entirely new category of business in the talent space.
- Build brand awareness to the HR and Engineering communities about the Karat platform
- Identify the top Ideal Client Profile (ICP) accounts
- Set up initial meetings with decision makers and influencers
- Use all internal resources to help close deals
- Manage current clients for growth and retention purposes
- Inspired by our mission at Karat
- Excited to be a part of a high growth, high energy organization
- Ready to approach every problem as an entrepreneur with grit, creativity and persistence
- Seek to represent the voice of the customer to Karat's leadership
- High energy, enthusiastic and activity driven
Statement of Non-Discrimination:
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital/domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination and harassment based on “protected categories,” we also strive to prevent other subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (i.e., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Karat.
We value a diverse workforce: people of color, womxn, and LGBTQIA+ individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
With thanks to the Level Playing Field Institute for this statement of non-discrimination.