As a Software Developer at Pepperfry, You’ll
1. Challenge yourself and learn at an incredible pace.
2. Play an important role in the complete lifecycle of product initiatives.
3. Have plenty of avenues to interact with cross functional teams
4. Get to see your contributions having measurable business and people impact.
YOU’LL HAVE TO
1. Work closely with various people and teams throughout development iterations in an agile
2. Manage and be responsible for a small team, while ensuring they have a technically and
professionally enriching experience
3. Actively participate in software design discussions
4. Write code that is both functional and elegant, following appropriate design patterns
5. Develop systems that are maintainable and scalable
6. Design and implement unit tests
7. Diagnose and identify issues to provide quick solutions
8. Identify performance bottlenecks and implement optimizations
YOU NEED TO BE
1. An engineering graduate or Post graduate; with 3 years+ experience
2. Able to showcase work involving concurrent and distributed systems & applications in PHP
3. A champ in Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, Design patterns and
other computer science concepts
4. Strong in RDBMS concepts and EAV designs
5. Someone with In-depth knowledge of RDBMS & NoSQL (Redis, Memcache, Mongo)
6. Have knowledge of PHP Frameworks like Laravel.
7. Preferably knowledgeable about Lumen