The HR & Office Coordinator is a primary support role in the International HR team. This candidate will play an active support role to the GPOM, day to day employee support, recruitment, administration, communication, office operations and training.
- Source candidates under the direction of the Global People & Operations Manager
- Schedule and co-ordinate interviews with hiring managers, GPOM and candidates within 48-hours of approval
- Recruit fully for entry level positions
- Work with International HR Coordinator to conduct new hire orientation
- Continually strive to improve onboarding process
- Ensure payroll has all required information
- Schedule corporate training
- Create training videos to support onboarding effort
- Regional POC for all regional Accounts Payable queries
- Regional POC for all regional billing queries
- Regional POC for all travel and expenses queries
- Support reporting of Company Taxation and Compliance requirements
- Become backup payroll processor for Australia
- Regional POC for all staff queries relating to payroll
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of PTO
- General office management, including maintaining a clean professional office environment
- Maintaining office supplies and office equipment
- POC for any administrative enquiries for the Region
- Support local team to drive revenue generating activities
- Coordinate Operational Meetings including minute taking
- Ensure allocation of resources for critical Business activities
- Support with employee engagement and events
- Continually strive to improve process
- Support GPOM with other operational items and administration
- Observe and adhere to local legislation, and company policies and procedures
- Marketing and events support as required
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Calm under pressure. Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship.
- Ability to clearly articulate and effectively gain understanding
Education & Experience Requirement
- 2+ years HR experience
- 2+ years office administration experience
The environment is fast-paced, ever changing. This individual must possess the skills to react quickly, establish and re-establish priorities and communicate with professionalism.
The candidate must be able to accommodate distractions, short timeframes for turnaround, tight deadlines and exposure to challenges