The Insurance Specialist, is a licensed insurance professional functioning as part of a team that will take the lead in collecting the proper insurance certificates to maintain Avetta compliance.
Insurance Specialist Tasks:
- Reviews certificates of insurance against insurance requirements set by client within 24-48-hours
- Send rejection emails to contractors based on requirements
- Communications with contractors is expected to be in layman’s terms as contractors may often not understand insurance specific jargon.
- Communicates with insurance agents to obtain correct insurance information.
- Assists with Escalated insurance concerns from customers
- Handles escalated insurance concerns from suppliers that the Supplier Success Support team may not have the expertise to handle
- Opens and sorts insurance certificates mailed to the insurance team
- Uploads insurance certificates sent electronically
- Effective with interpreting insurance verbiage, i.e. Endorsements, coverages, limitations, etc.
- Reviews Insurance verifications queues and works with their manager and partners to ensure SLAs are met.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.