Avetta is currently growing rapidly and we are looking for a smart, dynamic, and fast learner to support the Tech recruiter on our open requisitions. This position ensures the candidate experience is exceptional and second to none.
This is a paid internship and for a 6-month period. This internship could become a full-time role based on business needs and performance.
- Partner with Tech Recruiter to identify passive, high performing candidates in the technology space. This could include Software Developers, Product Managers, QA Engineers, Product Managers, UX Designers, DevOps Engineer, etc.
- Sell and attract candidates with Avetta story, the opportunity, and the value propositions of joining The “A” team.
Job Descriptions & Success Profile
- Assist with the hiring managers to create a success profile to clearly identify the personality, education, and skillset we need for each Tech position.
- This includes identifying the success metrics, competencies, & “must haves” for each position. Your writing skills are superb and you’ll capture the essence of the role with your descriptive language.
On-site Candidate Experience:
- Coordinate interview schedule and ensure candidates understand their interview schedule, who they will be interviewing with, and role expectations.
- Ensure office space reflects the Great Place to Work environment
- Creatively launch some internal culture activities in order to differentiate us from the competitors.
- # of Qualified Candidates
- Glassdoor Interview scores
- Glassdoor Overall score
- Agency Fee vs. Non-Agency Fees
- Candidate acceptance rates