Working alongside our UK General Manager, the Revenue Strategist will be charged with defining strategic initiatives, conducting in-depth data analyses and problem-solving a variety of projects simultaneously. S/he will gain invaluable skills as a hands on, flexible contributor in a fast paced start-up culture, learning to pivot at a moment’s notice.
What You’ll Do
- Take briefs and leverage data/research to analyse, consolidate and create reports
- Create concise presentations and dashboards to present to UK leadership, including data-driven recommendations/outcomes
- Contribute to streamlining processes and make recommendations for improvements where necessary
- Project manage initiatives through to closure, ensuring progress is clearly communicated
- Ensure consistency in communication between teams, senior management and HQ
- Create reports using, but not limited to, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Tableau, Looker etc.
Who You Are
You are comfortable working on different projects at a moment’s notice, organized, and quick to adapt to changing dynamics. You’re in your element when you’re tasked with managing complex problems and projects. You also have the following:
- Fluency in Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong data analytics - confident manipulating large sets of data
- Experience navigating Salesforce, Tableau, Looker, G-Suite knowledge a plus
- 2-5 years experience gained in Consultancy and/or Investment Banking
- Ideally experience working with fast-growth/SaaS clients
- Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking to large groups
- Detailed organizational skills
Knotel is the world’s leading flexible workspace provider that gets, fits, fills and manages space for customers. Knotel caters to established and growing companies, giving them the freedom to focus on their business, culture, and people. With over 4 million square feet across 200 locations in three continents, Knotel is transforming commercial real estate and moving companies forward.
Knotel was founded in 2016 by Amol Sarva and Edward Shenderovich to give businesses the flexibility and speed to scale on their own terms. All Knotel spaces are tailored to the needs of each individual company by an in-house team of architects, interior designers, and workplace strategists. For more information, please visit www.knotel.com.
Our Core Values
- Fly your Flag - Don’t check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
- Don’t Look Away - Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home and give the gift of belonging.
- Outcomes, Not Processes - Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal and back out the journey
- Get Uncomfortable - Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure and sign up for the hairy challenges.
- “Where is it Engraved…” - Question orthodoxy.
- Share in the Victory Dance - No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others and offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual and collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, and religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts and initiatives outlined here.